Dr. K. D. Nayar
Chief Consultant & HOD
MBBS, DGO, MD,
Dip.Obst ( Ireland), FICOG
(40 Years+ Experience)
First Free Consultation for Patients
Only at Akanksha IVF Clinic,
A 3/7 Janak Puri, New Delhi
Book Your Slot :
+91 9810398767, 9810398767, 01145682024
Best IVF Centre in Delhi, Best Test Tube Baby IVF Centre in North India, IVF in Delhi
Welcome to Akanksha IVF Centre, New Delhi, India and our state of ART laboratory is motivated to make this life changing journey as simple and stress free as possible. Akanksha IVF providing world- class fertility treatment since 2002 with the aim to provide the best possible outcome for every couple who wants to be a part of parenthood. Akanksha IVF Centre is famous in North India zone settled in New Delhi, support couples to achieve parenthood with balanced and holistic approaches to In Vitro fertilization (IVF), including innovative treatment like Natural Cycle IVF, Minimal Stimulation IVF, Injection-Free IVF & Conventional IVF.Read More
Dr K.D Nayar
40 years+ Experience
5000+ IVF Babies Delivered
Cumulative IVF Success Rate 70%
Infertility Treatment Services
IVF ( In Vitro Fertilisation )
In Vitro Fertilisation (IVF) and Embryo Transfer (ET) Commonly known as “Test Tube Baby”. IVF means fertilisation of an ovum outside the body and consequently transfer of the fertilised ovum (embryo) into the uterus of the women. IVF is probablyRead More
ICSI ( IntraCytoplasmic Sperm Injection )
lCSI is the injection of a single sperm directly into the cytoplasm of the egg. Who requires ICSI? Patient who have low sperm count, very poor motility or a high percentage (greater than 95% of sperm with “abnormal” shape (morphology). ICSIRead More
Make an Appointment
We are overwhelmed with joy. It is unbelievable. We are speechless. How can we thank you with words. But still we want to say thank you very much for your help and support.
Varinder w/o Harinder
Our joys know no boundaries as our son is born, for whom we have waited for soooooooooo.. long. Had it been not for you, we would probably have not been so happy today. Words cannot express how grateful we are to you.
Priya and Prashant
I know it's a part of your day to day, but my vocabulary is not big enough to underscore the importance of work you do and did for us. You and your IVF team are a gem.
Jyoti and Vishal Seth
We have no words to express our gratitude for all that you have done. God acting through you has showed mercy on us that we have our son today with us. Thank you for fulfilling our dreams.
Rinki and Amit
I along with my wife find it difficult to express the joy and happiness you have given us. May God bless you with a long and healthy life so that you can help more people like us.
Shisham and Ajay Shankar
Frequently Asked Questioins
Q1. What is IVF Is it same as test tube pregnancy?
IVF is an acronym for in vitro fertilization ('in vitro' meaning 'in glass') Hence it is also called as test tube pregnancy. It is a non surgical process by which egg cells are fertilised by sperm outside the womb.The process involves hormonally controlling the ovulatory process, removing ova (eggs) from the woman's ovaries and letting sperm fertilise them in a fluid medium. The fertilised egg (Embryo) is then transferred to the patient's uterus with the intent to establish a successful pregnancy.
Q2. Why is IVF recommended?
IVF is usually recommended when either one or both of a woman's Fallopian tubes are blocked or when all other fertility treatments have been unsuccessful. Poor sperm quality and/or quantity, ovulation problems, and sperm-egg interaction problems are some other problems that can prevent couples from having a baby naturally. IVF helps to solve this.
Specific conditions where patient might require IVF include:
- Tubal blockage or failed tubal reversal
- Cervical factor
- Pelvic adhesions
- Male factor
- Unexplained infertility/failed conventional therapy
- Genetic testing (PGD) for inheritable diseases
- Genetic testing (PGD) for possible reasons for multiple miscarriages
Q3. How is IVF Done?
The various steps involved in IVF Procedure are:
- Multiple eggs are produced through daily for hormonal injection for 8-12 days
- The response is then monitored through serial Ultrasounds and Blood tests
- Eggs are retrieved with the help of a needle under local / general anesthesia
- Then the collected eggs and women's husband's sperms are mixed outside the woman's body in a culture dish or a test tube which is then placed carefully for fertilization in an incubator
- Transfer of resulting embryo(s) into the uterus of the woman on D2/D5
- A blood test is performed 2 weeks later to check the establishment of pregnancy
If the treatment is successful, one or more embryos will be implanted in the uterus and the pregnancy will result, just as it happens in the natural process of conception.
Q4. Which are the types of Reproductive techniques available in Akanksha IVF Centre?
IVF India News
- Miracle baby for mum aged 50 after years of failed IVF and infertility - Lancs Live
- NY mom with 12 kids praised for raising adopted twins and biological son as triplets - MEAWW
- How Kate Middleton Paid Hidden Tribute to Women With Infertility - Newsweek
- Runner dies after collapsing at Brooklyn Half Marathon - Yahoo! Voices