IVF ( In Vitro Fertilisation )
In Vitro Fertilisation (IVF) and Embryo Transfer (ET)
Commonly known as “Test Tube Baby”. IVF means fertilisation of an ovum outside the body and consequently transfer of the fertilised ovum (embryo) into the uterus of the women. IVF is probably the most widely practised assisted conception procedure In the world. The procedure does not need admission at any step & is conducted on outpatient basis.The procedure is indicated for irreparably damaged or blocked fallopian tubes and when other modes of treatments has failed in:
- Unexplained infertility.
- IUI failures.
- Ovulatory dysfunction.
- Sperm disorders.
- Immunological problems.
Steps involved in IVF procedure
- IVF (Test Tube Baby), GIFT & ICSI, Ovarian stimulation by hormonal injection to produce multiple eggs..
- Monitoring of the response by ultrasound scans and blood tests.
- Egg retrieval with the help of a needle under local/general anaesthesia.
- The collected eggs and her husband’s sperms which are mixed outside the woman’s body in a culture dish or a test tube and are left for fertilisation in an incubator.
- Transfer of the resulting embryo(s) into the uterus of the woman on D2/D5.
Blood test performed 15 days after embryo transfer to assess the establishment of pregnancy. If the treatment procedure is successful, one or more embryos will implant in the uterus and the pregnancy will result, Just as it happens in the natural process of conception. The specific stages involved in IVF treatment will be explained in detail to each individual who comes in for treatment at ‘Akanksha’.
Chances of success
Currently the success rate in our IVF Center is 35% – 40% for fresh early clevage stage embryo transfer (D2/3) and 50% – 60% for blastocyst transfer (D5).
4 based on votes
In Vitro Fertilization IVF Treatment Charges, IVF Services Delhi, IVF Specialist Delhi, IVF Doctors Delhi, IVF Centre Delhi, IVF Centre India
Akanksha IVF Centre
Akanksha IVF Centre (Dr. K.D. Nayar),
IVF ( In Vitro Fertilisation ) Charges
IVF-ET ( professional fees + Lab Disposables) -: Rs. 75,000,
Medicine’s Cost IVF ( approx. ) -:Rs. 70,000 – 75,000 ,
Total Cost IVF Programme per cycle -:Rs. 1,45,000 – 1,50,000