Covid and Fertility Treatment
Over the past few months, every other news headline has mentioned COVID 19 or the new strain coronavirus infection that spread around the world, India is also tackling with this pandemic
Research is still going on and there have not been any studies done to see if contracting the COVID 19 infection will make it harder to get pregnant later. There are no studies indicating that the virus has any impact on your fertility. If you don’t have COVID-19 and interested in pursuing IUI/IVF/ICSI you should meet the clinician infertility clinic.
To break the transition cycle of COVID 19 AKANKSHA IVF CENTRE have made strIct protocol for all patient coming to OPD for services:
- Take prior appointment for the meeting
- Arrive on time for the scheduled appointment
- Sanitize the hands and get a thermal scan before entering the opd block
- Filling of Triage form at the registration area
- Maintain a distance of 6 feet
- Entry of only Patient, if necessary only one attendant
- Personal belonging like bags wallets keep in ur vehicle . Only carry your previous prescription n wear the mask
- Avoid high touching areas like staircase handle, lift button, etc
- For doubts, one can opt for online consultation
- Payment if possible to be done digitally
- We here in Akanksha aim to bring together world-class infertility services. The staff here is committed to serve patients and provide quality treatment.